What Are Cookies
First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
Cookies on this site
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking the above button. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. Listed below are the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the major web browsers.
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
More Information About First-Party Cookies
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- Email newsletters-related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users. The third-party newsletter cookies we use are: Mailchimp (Read more at https://mailchimp.com/legal/cookies/)
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
More Information About Third-Party Cookies
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
- As we sell products it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us.
Contacting Crown Consultancy Limited About Cookies
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, the information we have collected from you online, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact our Data Protection Officer, Ivan Button at the following address:
Crown Consultancy Limited
The Calder Suite, Warehouse 4, The Wharf, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2AG
Telephone: 01422 316 660
"Excellent company to work with. Ivan was very professional and detailed in his survey, giving helpful recommendations and insight in to what would be needed in the Arboricultural Tree Impact report. Emma was very helpful and fast to respond with the report that we need for a planning application. The report was excellent and very detail. Would definitely recommend and work with them again. 10/10 guys."
Kevin Walker, 15/1/18, Submitted to Google
"Very professional company and Emma Hoyle was very knowledgeable. We received regular updates without prompting which appears to be very rare nowadays. Would recommend them without hesitation. With their help we also obtained the result we were looking for with regard to our tree enquiry which is always a bonus. Great!"
Alan Rathbone, 01/08/18, Submitted to Google
"I have been extremely pleased working with Crown Trees. Emma Hoyle was my consultant and I have to say she is major asset to their business, an absolute joy to work with, quick and reliable. I definitely will be using Crown Trees in the future."
Core Gym, 20/02/18, Submitted to Google
Please fill in the quote request form and we will get back to you with a free, no obligation quotation.
Alternatively you can email or call using the details below.
Monday to Thursday 9 am - 5:00 pm
Friday 9 am - 4:30 pm
Feel free to leave a message anytime and we will call back at the earliest opportunity.