Crown Arboricultural Consultants offer advice on woodland management throughout the United Kingdom and are able to provide you with long term woodland management plans to ensure that your woodland is maintained in a healthy condition.
Serving all types of clients requiring assistance with woodland management; from private land owners to estate and farm woodland owners and managers.
We will survey your woodland and report on its condition and the main issues affecting it, as well as making new recommendations. These can include:
- Woodland design (for existing and new woodland management schemes)
- Restoration of ancient woodlands and historic landscape woodlands
- Forest and woodland roads and other infrastructure
- Tree and plant species
- Tree planting and maintenance
- Disease and decay detection and management
- Protection from deer, wild boar, rabbits and other animal species
- Management of animal habitats (see our ecological survey and report section)
- Invasive weed control/eradication
- Hedgerow management
- Timber harvesting (development of short rotation and coppice woodland)
- Grant applications and advice
- Forest certification
- Growing timber insurance
When considering investment in woodland management, we are able to advise on the best value for money and return on investment for land use and timber harvesting.
We can also assist with grant applications. Our relationship with the Forestry Commission and other statutory authorities means we are able to advise on a range of grants and subsidies available to you.
If you are looking to establish a new woodland or to improve your existing one, please get in touch to arrange a site meeting to discuss your woodland management needs.