Crown Tree Consultancy Ltd provide legal and expert witness evidence in all tree related matters.
Whether it be damage to property and subsequent compensation claims for tree root damage, tree-related subsidence, we are able to advise and assist in a wide range of legal and expert witness matters.
A neighbour can be held liable for damage caused by trees, even if some damage has occurred before they bought their property. This is because an owner of land continues to cause a nuisance (this type of claim is based on a legal nuisance) if with knowledge of the existence they failed to take reasonable steps to bring it to an end.
We have experience in the following areas:
- Personal injury and property damage due to tree failure
- Personal injury due to climbing accidents
- Tree Preservation Orders and the law
- Nuisance claims (neighbours failing to take action to rectify issues relating to damage by trees)
- Tree Surveyor negligence
- Complex vegetation related subsidence claims
- Personal injury claims due to tree related tripping hazards
Our legal reports are tailored to meet the strict standards required by the courts. Our principal consultant has undertaken extensive legal training provided by Bond Solon. Our reports are methodical and unambiguous; conclusions are drawn from a comprehensive assessment of the case and well-reasoned arguments.
To discuss your specific requirements concerning legal and expert witness statements or support for assistance in court, please call us on 08000 141330 or visit our contact page to get in touch.